xG3 Injectable Biomagnet
WORLD’S FIRST INJECTABLE, CLINICALLY STERILIZED BIOMAGNET
- N52+ strength with highest Gauss rating!
- 3mm x 15mm bioglass encased neodymium magnet
- Clinically sterilized in EO gas process
- Free shipping* for entire order if you buy the xG3!
*Free shipping for qualified orders. Check our shipping policy for more info.
$89.99 – $129.99Sale!
WARNING This device is definitely a dangerous thing. This device has not been tested or certified by any regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
The xG3 injectable biomagnet is a world first, three times! First, we solve the lifespan and robustness problems of other encapsulation techniques (silicone, parylene, etc.) by using tried and true Schott 8625 bioglass. Second, it is the only injectable biomagnet in the world that comes pre-loaded in an injection assembly. Third, it is the only biomagnet in the world that is put through a clinically sterile EO gas process! The xG3 has been designed from the ground up for direct and permanent in vivo use. Using 3 special processes – a specialized magnet production process, a precisely controlled glass encapsulation process, and a customized EO gas sterilization process, we are able to make the xG3 biomagnet with the same safe Schott 8625 bioglass coating the rest of our x-series implants use, and sterilize them, all without impacting the magnetic field strength.
xG3 Kit Contents
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with xG3 biomagnet
- 2 single use ChloraPrep antiseptic wipes
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-installation wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves
A word on MRI safety
While we have no evidence that the xG3 is safe or unsafe to have implanted during an MRI scanning process, it seems to reason that a magnet is not a good idea to have anywhere near an MRI machine. If you need an MRI scan, it would be best to remove the xG3 before the scan.
Special thanks to Cooper Lee for his assistance with the xG3!