xBT Temperature Sensing Chip
- 134kHz FDX-B Bio-Thermo LifeChip
- 2x12mm cylindrical biocompatible implant package
WARNING This kit definitely contains dangerous things. While the xBT (LifeChip) transponder device has undergone several quality checks during manufacture and has been put through a battery of tests with various private labs, it has not been tested or certified by any regulatory agency for implantation or use inside the human body. Use of this device is strictly at your own risk.
The xBT kit contains the xBT chip and all the sterile procedure materials required to perform installation. The xBT chip is made with 134kHz FDX-B compliant Bio-Thermo LifeChip, which is encased in biologically safe 2x12mm cylindrical borosilicate bioglass tube and shipped in a sterilized injection assembly. The xBT reports a simple ID number which works with any FDX-B reader, and can also transmit temperature sensor data to a compatible Bio-Thermo reader.
xBT Kit Contents
- 1 sterile injector assembly, pre-loaded with an xBT chip
- 1 single use ChloraPrep SEPP 0.67ml applicator (video)
- 1 sterile gauze pad for post-injection wound care
- 1 sterile expandable-fabric adhesive bandage
- 1 pair of non-sterile, non-latex procedure gloves